Way back at Christmas while we were in Utah we had Tagg's cousin take family pictures for us. She is also the one who took all the pictures for us in the hospital when Zach was born. She did a great job and it was nice to get some family pictures done and Beckett's nine month pictures. So, these pictures are already 5 and 1/2 months old, but I figured I'd post them anyway!
Thanks so much for the fun pictures Tat! We love them!
4 comments:
Y'all take some beautiful pictures! Hope y'all have a fabulous summer!
These are sooo cute! Hey, where did you guys go to take them? It looks like a cool place. We need pictures badly- I know how it goes. Thanks for sharing yours. :)
These pictures are SO darling! I can't believe how much bigger Beckett has gotten since these pictures though. Wow! Such a cutie! Can't wait to see you all again! Hopefully sometime soon!
I love these pictures so much! What a happy baby, and happy family! You guys are so great. Can't wait to see more pictures of Beckett as he grows up!
Post a Comment