I can't believe today is the last day of May. It flew by! I spent the 1-9 of May in Amarillo while Tagg was on a business trip in North Carolina and Denver. It turned out that Tagg's flight home from Denver made a stop in Amarillo. I just happened to get on that same flight in Amarillo so we flew home together. Beckett was so excited to see Tagg when we got on the plane. He held onto Tagg for a good 10 minutes before he let him go.
We had a few days together to celebrate Z-man's birthday which I already posted. Then on the 12th Tagg flew to Germany for 2 weeks, so I took off to San Antonio. Tagg had a great time in Germany and if he wants, he can blog about his trip. Probably won't happen though considering he's never blogged before.
Beckett ended up getting sick for a whole week while we were in San Antonio. It was NOT fun! Having your baby throw up on you at 3 in the morning, is not a pleasant experience. He looked at me with the saddest eyes like, "Why is this happening to me mom?" I have never cleaned up so much throw up and poop in my life. Such is the life of a mom though I guess. I only took one picture while we were in San Antonio and I forgot to get it off my parents camera so I have no pictures to show you. While I was in San Antonio I hung out with my sister a lot plus my brother was in town for a few days too so that was fun. My mom is retiring from teaching this year and I was able to go to a party they had for her at her school. Congrats mom on an amazing teaching career your students will miss you like crazy!
It was a LONG 2 weeks without Tagg especially considering he was gone a week and a half before that and we only had 2 days in between trips together. Being reunited was the best feeling ever! Tagg got back on Saturday and we've just been enjoying spending lots of time together.
Our friends invited us to their family bbq for Memorial Day and it was a lot of fun. We went swimming for the first time this year and Beckett loved it even more than he did last year! We will probably be spending A LOT of time in the pool to deal with the Texas heat in July and August.
I wish we could have been in Utah to go to Zach's grave, but he was well remembered and well taken care of. My aunt and cousins went to visit him and a bunch of Tagg's family went as well! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Oh, and one more REALLY exciting thing, my best friend is having her baby right now! Hopefully he will be here quickly. Push Mag, push! Congrats to Chris and McKenna!



2 comments:
I love all your pictures and that we got a shout out there at the end! I am so glad he is finally here and cannot wait for you guys to come out and meet him!!!
Cute, cute, cute pics! Where did you find your bathing suit! so modest! You're such a fun mom! xxx
Post a Comment