Tagg's parents came for a visit last week. We had a great time with them. It was a pretty relaxing week filled with lots of good food and games.
Beckett enjoyed playing the piano.We went to the Splash Pad and Gena took amazing pictures with her camera. Sorry for the overload, but it's hard to choose. They're all so awesome!
We also went bowling and I got my best score ever. I got 2 strikes in a row. I thought I was pretty hot stuff until Tagg got 4 strikes in a row!
| This is when I thought I was doing well with 2 strikes. |
| The final score. Good job Tagg! |



















2 comments:
Okay...i know I'm commenting on everything BUT...I LOVE the pic of Beckett with his arm up in the air and his tongue out. Are you kidding me? Too cute for words. Those pictures are amazing. Looks like a fun trip. Wish we could have joined you! One day....
More adorable pictures! Looks like you are having a great summer. Especially love the pics of Beckett standing alone by the side of the pool and playing at the splash pad. Also - looks like a future pianist coming up :) Can't wait to hear him play "Twinkle, Twinkle" for the first time :).
Post a Comment