Friday, July 6, 2012

4 years!

Tagg and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday.  It was a great day and we were lucky enough that Ned and Gena were still here so they watched Beckett for us so we could go on a real date.  It was awesome.
It has been an amazing 4 years filled with joy, fun, happiness, laughter, tears, trials, blessings, kids, and lots and lots of love.  As the quote goes, It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.  We had to go through the "worst" of times, but they were made better because we went through it together and we are stronger and more unified because of it.  I kind of I feel sorry for people that don't go through major trials early in their marriage.  We learned so much about ourselves and about our marriage as we journeyed together through it. It's not that our relationship wasn't strong, but loosing Zach has cemented it in a way that wouldn't have been possible had we not gone through it.
I'm so excited to spend the rest of eternity with Tagg and face life head on together.  It's been great so far and I'm sure it will only get better with time!  Love you hubs!
Stay tuned for a huge picture update over the next few days.  We've been having such a fun summer so far and I need to get caught up!

2 comments:

McKenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKenna said...

I love this! Happy 4 years to you and Tagg. I'm so glad I have been there to see it all from day 1. You guys are the best and so perfect together!!!