Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Griffin's Blessing Day

In our church, we give babies a blessing which is similar to a christening in other religions.  Tagg gave Griff a beautiful blessing on Sunday, September 8th and we were lucky enough to have a lot of family in town for Griff's special day.  Here are a few pics we took before his blessing.
The whole group
I'm so thankful to have this sweet little boy as part of our family.  It seems a little more complete now that he's here.

4 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

So precious! Both your little boys are so adorable!!

Unknown said...

Love this! How special that you got to have so much of your family there too!

Laura Cates said...

Glad that Griffin's arrival has made your family feel more complete. He's a cutie! Go you for taking your 2 boys to the grocery store. In Tanner's 6 months, I have probably only done that 6 or 7 times! What a sweet boy Flint is. I'm glad that he was being monitored so closely and he made it here. I hope that he continues to progress and your sister and her family can hang in there and feel like they are able to balance their time where they are most needed.

Unknown said...

Your pictures are awesome, and Griffin is such a cute little chunk!