Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Petersen Family Pics

While everyone was together over Christmas break Gena took a few family pictures.  My boys were not super cooperative since Beckett had fallen asleep in the car and since Griff doesn't really understand the whole looking at the camera thing.  Hopefully we can get some more done when the boys are more cooperative, but I think we still got a few cute photos.
And here are a few other pictures from Christmas that never got posted.
Beckett and Griff got these pj's for Christmas.  Turns out Liam already had the same ones!
 I love how Liam is hold Griffin's arm.
 And I love how Darcy's like, "What the heck is he doing to me?"
When I took this picture I was a little sad because I didn't know the next time these cousins would all be together again.  Turns out it will be much sooner (and more often) than I anticipated!  They get here tomorrow and move into their house on Monday.  Fun times.
 I love these two handsome boys of mine.  Every time I tell Beckett he's handsome, he usually says, "No, I not hasome!" Like it's some sort of insult.

2 comments:

Lynette Williams (Mom) said...

Love these pictures! Gena always does such a beautiful job. Who took the ones she is in and the whole family shots? Were they on a times or did you have someone else there helping?

Amanda Petersen said...

I love the pictures of the kids on the couch. So cute! We certainly had no idea then that any of this would happen but we are so excited to be here. These cousins are going to be the best of friends and I can't wait to watch ALL of them grow up together. Thanks for all your wonderful hospitality. We love you guys!