
So Tagg found out yesterday that he got an internship in New York City for the summer. He leaves next Thursday! I will leave a few weeks after that when I finish school and tie up all our loose ends. We have to be out of our apartment on the 31st and then I will probably stay with family until I leave. It has all come so fast but we are excited!
10 comments:
Yay! Let me know if you need help with anything! My schedule is pretty open these days! And if you want to have a sleepover at my apartment, you are more than welcome to come over! I love sleepovers!
We'll have no excuse not to see each other. I mean, I'll be in D.C. for crapping out loud. It's like a hop skip and a jump. Enjoy! I've heard NY is LOVELY to live in.
Yay! I hope you guys have a blast there!
I still can't believe how quickly this is all happening! I can't believe you're leaving me for the summer. But you guys will have a blast there.
NYC! wow. That will be so awesome!
Wow! That's awesome and you'll have to go see Wicked lots, since you'll be right there. We're going to go see it in San Francisco in June I'm so excited!!!
Kenz told me you guys were going. That's so neat. Congrats Tagg! Good luck with everything, let us know if we can help you guys with anything.
That sounds like so much fun Katie!
Congratulations you guys! That will be such a fun adventure for you two. You'll seriously look back on this summer as one of the best of your marriage. We'll miss hanging out with you guys this summer....and unfortunately once you get back...we'll be moving that way ourselves. Hopefully we'll be able to spend some time together before you go! Love ya!
I almost peed my pants a little bit for you... being excited that is. I LOVE NYC! Pretty much one of the best places ever to do an internship! You will be loving life! I do all my digital scrapbooking in photoshop elements. Maybe before you leave I can help you out so you can do it while you are out there. Your book will be so cute!
Post a Comment