Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Intramural Softball Champions

I wanted to post a few pics from recent events. Most importantly, Tagg's championship softball game. Some of the pictures are not the best, but I wanted to post them.
Tagg getting the infamous shirt.


The Team.





We went up to Logan for a few days and hung out with family. We also saw Zach's grave for the first time. It looks really good and we are happy that it is the perfect resting spot for his body. I never thought I would have to bury my baby, but I am glad that everything looks good.

We stopped by my friend Amber's house in Logan to see her and her little boy Lincoln. She actually lives just down the street from my grandpa. Who knew?


My grandma asked us to take her up to Logan to see my grandpa and Zach so we went up again a few days later. The flowers in this picture were put there by my cousin Char. She stops by everyday to check on things and visit Zach. I am so grateful for her.


Tagg and I at Sensuous Sandwich. This is where our first date was!

7 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

Congrats again Tagg! I love what the shirt says..about not getting it if you say it's just a shirt. AWESOME! I'm so sorry you've had to go through all of this with Zach. His stone looks beautiful though and I'm glad it's so well taken care of. You look beautiful too Katie. We love you both and continue to pray for you.

McKenna said...

I can't believe Tagg got one of the shirts!!! I'm totally jealous I could never pull that off during my time at BYU. Congrats to him, all us cougars know what a huge deal that is! You both look great and I am so glad you have a picture at Sensuous Sandwich. Not only was your first date there but I feel like 85% of all the other dates were too! I love you guys tons :)

Charlatta said...

I love you so much!! :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are okay... but I really love Sensuous Sandwich!

Amber said...

That is so great for Tagg!!! I love that about him. Thanks AGAIN for stopping by. It was so great to see you two. love you tons Katie.

Lynette Williams(Mom) said...

Love the picture of you two at the gravesite. Charlotte has done such a great job taking care of our little Zach.

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Hey Katie! Congrats to tagg! That is a great accomplishment!! I'm glad to see you are doing good. Zachs grave sit looks amazing :-) he's so lucky to have so many loved ones to take care of him! Miss you!