First of all, I want to let everyone know that Tagg is an BYU intramural softball champion! I know what has nothing to do with Zach's box, but I wanted to post it. I am so proud of him and he is so excited! Pictures to come. Many of you have asked to see pictures of the box I have for Zach. After I had Zach a lady named Heather Walker came in and did moldings and prints of his feet and hands and put this box together. She was awesome and she does this for everyone that is in a situation like ours. She lost a baby when he was a year and a half so she has dedicated her life to helping others in the same situation. I am so grateful for her and that she came in to do all she did because I will treasure it forever.
His feet and hands.


His hair. Notice that it is mostly brown with a little tint of red!

Close up of his hand and feet moldings.




His box.


His grave on Memorial Day.
14 comments:
Cady, his hands and feet are so precious. And I love his darling reddish hair! Thanks for sharing!
Katie, These pictures are just breathtaking to look at. What a perfect little child he was. Looking at them brought me right back into the delivery room after you delivered him and we were all a part of the very sacred and special experience of bringing him into this world. It will forever be in my heart and I am so thankful that we have these little reminders of his precious little body. Mom
How neat. I'm so happy for you that you have these to treasure. I think it's especially sweet to have a lock of his :)
I loved seeing that box when you brought it to school. Thanks again for sharing it with us! Oh, and tell Tagg Congrats! He is a great softball player....
What a special box to always have and cherish. I cry every time I look at your blog and read a new post. My heart really goes out to you guys. You and Tagg really inspire my husband and I to live better lives and have stronger faith and testimonies. We love you guys!
I love his feet and hands. What an amazing gift you have and you can hold those close to you forever.
I love that you have his box to treasure forever! We miss you already, it feels like school has been out for months now. Hope you are enjoying it and by the way...loved your church talk!
How sweet, Katie. Now you can look at his little hands and feet whenever you want!
That is very precious. I'm so glad someone was able to do this for you. My cousin and his wife lost their baby the same way and someone did that for them! I know they really appreciated it. How tender and sweet. Congrats again to Tagg by the way. That is really exciting and I bet it was a great moment for him! Love ya!
That is so neat! Now you have that to look at all the time. I love it. It is so precious. It was so great seeing you guys. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. I just love you! p.s. now that I know where your grandpa lives, maybe I'll go drop by for a visit. :)
Katie, You don't know me and I hope you are alright with me leaving a comment. I stopped by your blog randomly today and felt the need to read your experience. I want to say thank you. Thank you for being willing to vocalize your thoughts for others to read. For having the courage to write what you are feeling "out loud". My eyes have filled with tears with you and your sweet boy in my thoughts. A prayer has been sent upward with you at the heart of it. I pray you have the peace you and your husband need as you go through this trial in your life. I loved reading your testimony of Christ and how you know you will be with your son one day. So, I know we are strangers, but with all the sincerity I have, Thank You.
Katie,
I have always admired you and thought that you had maturity beyond your years as we taught together. Thank you for sharing Zach with me you are an elect lady and have been a wonderful example to me.
Katie, these are amazing! Those impressions of his hands and feet are just perfect. I LOVED your post about Father's Day. You truly do inspire me. I hope Tagg got my text. (I've sent him a couple with no response, not that he has to respond, I just wasn't sure he has been getting them.) We just wanted him to know taht we were thinking of him on Father's Day. We've actually been thinking a lot about you guys, especially as your due date approaches. Know that we love you and continue to pray for you.
I love the gravestone and the quote in particular. Zack is so cute. I can't tell by the angle but does he have Tagg's mouth and your nose? What a cutie!
We think about you guys a lot. We hope you are doing okay with the big move and everything. Lots of love. The Alatristes
Post a Comment