So, after about 6 hours of labor (which we thought would be a lot less considering I was at a 5 before they induced, but I got stuck at an 8 for about 4 hours!) and 3 pushes, he was here!
Right before we left for the amnio. Last pregnant picture!
About an hour after they induced. Dialated to a 7 and 1/2. Contractions still not too bad at this point.
The first time I saw him! Definitely love at first sight!
My doctor with Beckett
Look at all the crazy hair!
Dad with Beckett.
So happy my mom and dad could be with us!
Love this little boy!
Ready to leave the hospital!
He does a lot of sleeping!
Finally a picture with his eyes open!
Beckett found his fingers while we were waiting at the pediatricians office. It was time to eat and he was able to comfort himself for a few minutes. He did it all on his own but has never done it since. It was so cute! My little longhorn!
14 comments:
Love the update! I'm so glad everything went well and that things are continuing to go well for you guys. We love baby Beckett. I agree, the moment you hear your baby cry is very spiritual. It really is such a miracle and we are so happy that Beckett is here safe and sound. We certainly can't wait to meet him. Love you guys!
He is seriously so freaking cute! i love the little chunky cheeks and just want to kiss and squeeze them. I am so glad that you and Beckett are doing well! It really is a miracle...Miss you and can't wait to see him one of these days!
When I think what my life was like a year ago and what it is like now, I can hardly believe the miracles and blessings that have been poured out on all of us. After the trial of the rain there truly does come a rainbow. Beckett's birth was a miraculous experience and I've been walking on cloud nine and pinching myself ever since to realize that it really did happen exactly as we hoped it would. What an amazing experience!
I love it! He is a mini Tagg... Good work on the delivery.. So proud 3 pushes. Your a champ! He is adorable.. Keep loving him up, it's so bitter sweet when they get bigger.. I'm truly happy for you Katie you deserve every minute of it and more.
YAY FOR AN UPDATE!!!! He is so amazing and absolutely beautiful! I love the longhorn fingers too! What a cutie. I cannot wait to meet this little guy! Love you tons :)
Love the update and the beautiful pictures. He is absolutely precious looking! Congrats to you and Tagg.
I could not be more happy for you guys!! He is absolutely adorable and I am so glad to hear that everything went well, congratulations!!!
He is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! Your blog always makes tears come to my eyes. You are a special girl with a special spirit. Can't wait to meet your little guy. I hope sometime soon we will take the time to meet in the middle and see each other. We practically live in the same town and we only see each other when we run into each other. I'm so happy for you guys!
Yeah Yeah Yeah! I have been waiting for this post and pictures of your sweet little Beckett! He is BEAUTIFUL! I love all of the sweet pictures! Our little boy has the same monkey outfit and car seat :) What a heart stopping few posts. My heart aches with yours for the loss of Zachary and rejoices for the birth of Beckett! You are the cuttest family and I am so happy your arms are full. Spoil that little love muffin to your hearts content. Knowing the pain of empty arms and now the joy of full ones is a beautiful thing! CONGRATS we are thrilled for your family! sorry so long :) Much Love! We are so happee for you!
That last comment was from me sorry! I didn't know my hubby was logged in :) Janet
I am so excited to see him! You can feel the emotion just looking at pictures of you two holding your little guy. Thanks for keeping us posted. We are thrilled for the both of you!
I don't know how I didn't see this post until now, but I love looking at all the cute pictures of Beckett. He's so cute and I can't wait for Kaden and him to play one day.
What a blessing he is Katie. He is so stinking cute. I know he will be loved and was born into such a great family with awesome parents and a sweet, older brother. ;-)
He truly he is a huge blessing! God bless you all! We love you and think of you often. You are always in our hearts and prayers. Stay strong!
Post a Comment