Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter from this little boy!

We didn't do much for Easter this year. It was very low key as Tagg and I are both pretty tired still. However, it was a great day to reflect on Christ and the Resurrection. I am so grateful for my Savior. I am indebted to Him for the amazing gift he has given each of us. For the opportunity we have to be resurrected and live with our families and our Father in Heaven forever! Because of Him, I get to one day hold this little boy again. I can't wait for that day!


Until then, I will definitely enjoy snuggling with this little boy. He has brought so much joy to our family!

One of his cute little baseball outfits.

Tagg was changing his clothes the other day and got his onesie stuck on his head.

This face totally cracks me up! Look at how big his eyes are. I love it.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

He is so cute! Congrats again!

Lynette Williams(Mom) said...

I love, love, love him! And you too!

Charlatta said...

is that the baseball outfit I gave him?? SO CUTE PICTURES!

McKenna said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love him and cannot wait to meet him! Totally fun, keep the pictures coming!

e. said...

Cady, he is just a doll! He looks SO much like Tagg. Cute, cute!

Chels's Blog said...

He is so cute! I love the little faces that they pull...So cute! I am glad that you had a relaxing Easter!

The Gardners said...

Congrats you guys! He is a looker! We are so happy for you.