Katie and Tagg, you guys are going to wear that camera out !! I'm glad you are having so much fun with Beckett. He is so cute. I love being able to keep up with things on your blog. I love the last picture it is great !!
He is so cute! I sound like a broken record I know. It's funny how sometimes those faces look so much like a baby but there were other ones I thought looked like a grown man! Oh Beckett :)
5 comments:
Too cute! As I was scrolling down, I just kept thinking..."this one's my favorite..." then I'd see another one and say the same thing. What a sweetie!
haha! I laughed harder as I looked at each picture. What a cutie!!
Katie and Tagg, you guys are going to wear that camera out !! I'm glad you are having so much fun with Beckett. He is so cute. I love being able to keep up with things on your blog. I love the last picture it is great !!
I can't believe how cute he is and how big he is getting.. do you have any trips planned to Utah this summer? would love to see you!
He is so cute! I sound like a broken record I know. It's funny how sometimes those faces look so much like a baby but there were other ones I thought looked like a grown man! Oh Beckett :)
Post a Comment