Beckett did great on the plane ride! This is how he spent most of his time on the plane.
Beckett and Trayson had a lot of fun playing together. I'm sure the older they get, the more fun they will have!
Beckett was obsessed with the piano!
We got to go to Davis and Duke's track meet. It was awesome! They are so quick!
We also got to celebrate Trayson's birthday while we were there. Isn't that cake AWESOME! My sister made it and taught me how. Hopefully I can make a cool cake for Beckett next year!
We went to the zoo. It was B's first time at the zoo and he had a ball.
Only in Texas do they have longhorns at the zoo.
This little boy had so much fun every day he couldn't stay awake during lunch.
I took the kiddos to McDonalds to get some ice cream. Beckett loved playing in the play place.Beckett seems to get a little more clingy each day, but hopefully seeing Daddy tomorrow will help him not be so attached to me. It's nice to be close enough to family to make these trips possible. Thanks Jessica and fam for making our stay so fun!
3 comments:
This all looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had such a good time in Amarillo and that Beckett had a great time with his Blaser cousins. Such cute pictures.
Amarillo is one of my all time favorite places. Love it.
and I love the person who sings that song :)
Beckett is super cute--you must be a proud mommy
You look like you had so much fun! Beckett is adorable and I can't wait to see you both again!!!!
Post a Comment