Monday, August 13, 2012

St. George

I finally have a few minutes to post about the last part of our Utah trip.  We went to St. George for a few days to visit my best friend McKenna and her hubby Christopher.  The best part of the trip was being able to meet sweet baby Sawyer.  He is so tiny!  It was fun to be around such a new little baby and be reminded of what I'm in for come January.  Sawyer is SO long, but a light weight compared to Beckett.  I'm still not sure where he gets his height, but his mother swears it comes from her. 
We had a great few days and here's a picture recap of all the fun we had.

 Beckett had the best time playing with Sawyers toys.
 We went to the park
Yummy frozen yogurt place called Krave.
 The boys and their matching orange butterflies. Manly...
All 6 of us!
 Beckett had so much fun playing with Mag.
 Turns out, these two have matching swimsuits!  We had to get a picture together.

 A new things Beckett started doing while we were in St. George.  I'd say smile big at the camera and get something like this:
Awesome, I know!  We had such a great time I just wish it could've lasted longer!  Thanks for the fun trip and great memories!  Until next time, which luckily isn't too far away!

5 comments:

Elise said...

Umm... of COURSE his height is from McKenna! She's so tall and always points that out about herself. Haha. I miss her a lot. It sounds like you had an absolute blast and that everything went amazing!!

Cheryl and Tyler said...

that smile is for the camera is awesome!! haha! Cute matching swimsuits!!

amberdat said...

Beckett makes the cutest little faces... and I had no idea he was so flexible!!! Soooo cute! What a fun trip. I wish I was there to play too! Miss you.

Amanda Petersen said...

Looks like such a fun trip! So glad you got to get together. You both have darling families!

McKenna said...

I don't know how I missed this post until now! LOVE it. That was such a fun trip and I really can't wait until you come back! Great choices on the picture selection by the way- those are some real gems! Counting down to October....