I forgot to upload some videos of Beckett in my last post.
The first is Beckett dancing in the car to thriller. And the moves I caught on camera are nowhere near as animated as the ones at the beginning of the song. What can I say, he loves to dance!
The second is Beckett cheering at the football game.
The last is Beckett doing his current favorite song, The Itsy Bitsy Spider. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I know I'm commenting all over the place but these videos are TOO Cute! I love the one of him cheering! "Ya ya ya." SO CUTE! What a sweet boy. He has so much personality. It's so much fun! Love it!
oh. my. gosh. is he the cutest ever?!? i love his michael jackson moves. he needs to teach me how to dance like that. he is so sweet! i love his cute cheeks!
Post a Comment