Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Beckett totally got it and had a blast getting so many fun treats from people.
We went to the arboretum with some people from our church and had fun looking at all the cool pumpkins there.
We went to our ward Trunk or Treat. Everyone loved our costumes. I was pretty proud of myself for coming up with the boys' costumes all on my own. Usually Tagg's the creative one. He came up with our costumes though so I guess it was a group effort.
We carved a pumpkin one night. I'm thinking next year we might go with painting a pumpkin instead. Beckett wanted nothing to do with the carving process so really Tagg and I did all the work while the boys watched for about 3 seconds before they lost interest.
On Halloween night we went trick or treating with Tagg's cousin and their little boy. It was the perfect night and Beckett had so much fun! For a while, when I'd ask him what he wanted Santa to bring him he said, "trick or treats!" It must have made an impact!
Is Dallas not the cutest gnome ever? Way to go Sarah for coming up with such an awesome costume!














No comments:
Post a Comment