Sunday, December 22, 2013

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with my family in San Antonio this year.  We drove down Wednesday afternoon.
 Griff was super excited about it.
I didn't take too many pictures, but it was fun to watch all the kids play together.  Beckett became obsessed with Duke and wanted to follow him everywhere. I think Duke got a little annoyed, but he was so sweet to play with Beckett all the time.
I had to take a picture of all the men watching football on Thanksgiving.  Unfortunately I didn't go to the turkey bowl, but I here the Williams' family men pretty much dominated.
 One night we did a little Christmas program to get us in the Christmas spirit.
Feast and Famine spent a lot of time together.
Here they are in their matching outfits from Aunt Meg.
 I love this picture of my dad loving on Griff.
My mom and dad took everyone to see "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." Beckett got a little restless towards the end and started saying things in his monster voice, but overall it was a fun outing.
Brock and Tagg stayed home with Flint and Griff during the play.  Tagg sent us this picture of the boys while we were at the play.  I love how Griff is cracking up at Flint.  Flint on the other hand didn't think things were as funny.
We had a great Thanksgiving with lots of yummy food! Thanks for hosting Mom and Dad!

No comments: