Thursday, December 20, 2012

D and E

Tagg and I are still doing the alphabet dates.  Recently we did the letters D and E.  For D we went to Dragon Deli and had some pretty good Chinese food for dinner.  We stopped at Kroger for a few minutes and Beckett even got to drive the shopping cart. Then we went home and had a dance party with the Wii.  It was pretty awesome and we got some fun video of Tagg's awesome moves. However, posting videos on the blog takes some time so maybe I'll have to post videos later.  After our dance party we had dessert.  Double stuff oreos and Diet Dr. Pepper.
For E Tagg totally surprised me.  On Monday morning after we woke up he asked me if I was ready for our E date.  I thought he meant for later in the day, but he ended up taking the day off work!  We had an early morning date.  We escaped our everyday routine and ate breakfast at Einstein Bagels.  After that we explored our environment by going to the Dallas Children's Aquarium.  We had such a fun time there and Beckett loved it!  He has no fear at all.  He was touching all of the animals and didn't get nervous or scared with the creepy looking ones that I didn't even want to touch.  He pet the sting rays like it was no big deal.
Once again, we got some great videos of that, but I don't have time to get them all uploaded and on the blog so maybe I'll post them later.
Overall they were both great dates!  Can't wait to keep going with F and G!
We head to San Antonio tomorrow for our Christmas festivities.  Can't wait! And because I probably won't blog until after our trip, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

McKenna said...

I love this! What great ideas and that E date sounds like so much fun! Beckett is so brave! Have a wonderful time in San Antonio, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!

Amanda Petersen said...

How fun! Seriously I'm so jealous of all these fun things you guys get to do. Hope you guys have fun in San Antonio. Merry Christmas! We love you guys!

amberdat said...

i love these posts. you guys do such dates!! we need to be more like you. :)

amberdat said...

i love these posts. i totally get excited when i see you've posted about your alphabet dates. so fun!!! keep them up.