Thursday, February 21, 2013

Derek and Julie's visit

Derek and Julie stopped in for a few days on their road trip around the country.  It was so fun to get to spend a few days with them and their kiddos.  Beckett loved having so many cousins around and I loved having so many playmates around for Beckett.
Soren put this hat on Beckett and he would not take it off.  I thought it was so funny because Beckett usually won't keep a hat on but for some reason if his cousins put the hat on he was okay with it.  Beckett was keepin' it gangsta with this hat.
 The kids decided to try this hat as well to see if Beckett would keep it on.  He decided he loved this hat too.
We celebrated Valentine's day while they were here.  We were able to go to lunch with Derek and Julie  which was a fun double date.  The weather was so nice we also went to the park on V day.
Beckett brought me these flowers on Valentine's day.  He was playing in the backyard with the kids and brought this in to me.  Melt my heart!
Tagg was able to help Soren with a few scouting things which included building a fire and cooking lunch over the fire.  Those were some tasty hotdogs!
And of course their trip wouldn't have been complete if they didn't get at least a few stink eyes from Beckett.
 Eden and Maren playing with Beckett.
Bubbles int he backyard!
These kids had so much fun together.  I love that even though we don't live super close to any of Beckett's cousins, he is still able to develop a relationship with them.  
 Love all these cute kids. Come back again soon!

3 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

What a fun couple of weeks with visitors. Looks like Beckett had a blast with his cousins. So cute! I especially love the pink hat. So cute! Hope you guys have safe travels this weekend! Love you all!

Elise said...

I love that he clutches those cars so close to him in every picture! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

How fun to have all the cousins together!!! Beckett is adorable in that hat and with all his cars, love that. I also love that you went to the park with the rocket ships! What a fun trip :)