Friday, February 22, 2013

Grandma Meg

My Grandma passed away earlier this week. She was a sweet woman and I will truly miss her.  However, it was definitely her time to go.  I'm so thankful she isn't suffering anymore and I'm thankful that after 14 long years she is with her sweetheart once again.  Hopefully she gave Zach a big hug for me too!  
We knew she only had a few days left and we were able to get one last skype in with her on Sunday! Love you and miss you Grandma!

2 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandma. I remember her from your wedding and she was such a special lady. It's always hard to lose someone you love but I know the peace that comes with knowing that she is reunited with your Grandpa. I have no doubt she gave Zach a big hug. I'm sure there was a wondrous reunion in Heaven. I'm glad you guys can go to the funeral and be with your family at this time. Grandparents hold a special place in your heart and I know how hard it is to say goodbye. I hope that you are able to enjoy your time together as a family. Also, those pictures of Beckett are darling. I miss that little boy and wish we could see you all more often. We love you!

Unknown said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandma Mag. It is so wonderful that you were able to Skype with her though, that is a blessing. How wonderful that she gets to be with Zach and her husband now though, that is truly a blessing. Hope you are all doing well!