Friday, February 22, 2013

What We've Been Up To

Here are a few more things we've been up to recently.  Actually mostly things Beckett's been up to.
Beckett's two favorite things right now are trucks and books.  He never goes anywhere without a few trucks in his hands.  The other day he had 7 cars all tucked in one hand.  He always tucks his arm in and rests them in between his arm, hand, and neck. He also loves to line them up in a row.
On the tractor with a handful of trucks as well.  Typical Beckett.
Beckett loves this big dump truck he got from Ned and Gena for Christmas.
The rain gutter makes a perfect hat.
One sick boy and he still needs to have cars with him.
Beckett likes to take pictures of himself and copy the things you do. One of my favorite things he does right now is anytime he picks up a phone or camera he holds it up in front of him and smiles and says "cheese." So funny.
Beckett also really loves glasses right now too.
Here he is reading a few books.
I already posted about Beckett's haircut but look how cute that curl is by his ear.  I miss those curls.
 Beckett loves his cowboy hat he got from my parents for Christmas.
 We've had some pretty nice weather off and on so we've been going to the park every chance we get.
 Beckett and I went on a date to Chick-fil-a.
I taught him how to dip his french fries in ketchup and he proceeded to dip every bite including his banana in ketchup before he ate it.  Silly boy.
These next pictures kill me!  This kid can rock a bow tie.  This is one he wore at my sister's wedding, but I'm totally planning on making a bunch more.  Notice he has cars in his hands in all these pictures.

3 comments:

Kelsie Davis said...

What a cute kid! I love how he'll make the same face as you when you take pictures. So fun :) Thanks for sharing!

amberdat said...

I love the Beckett show!!!!! He and my kids would be best pals with all those cars and that digger!!! when can we get them together? love the bow tie by the way. what a stud.

The Wood Garden said...

Maggie is a pack rat too. We finally got her a little tin lunch box to pack all her stuff in. Her little friend that is obsessed with cars loved it too so we bought him one. They are perfect!! Look for one on Ebay or try a dollar store. They are tricky to find. I like the little tiny ones not a full sized lunch box. I get mine at Smith and Edwards in Ogden. We have several now. I would send you one of mine but they are all princesses. Love your little guy and your family.