Tuesday, May 28, 2013

H, I, and J

Our letter themed date nights have been slow going, but we are still doing them.  Here's a re-cap of H, I and J.
I was in charge of H and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be.  I couldn't really think of anything that was very exciting for H.  Plus, there are really no restaurants around here that start with H either.  Weird.  So, Tagg helped me plan this one.  He started out by hitting golf balls at the driving range. Then, we ate hamburgers at a place called Twisted Root.  We finished the night by eating Heath bars for dessert. Not the most exciting, but it was still fun.
For I we went to the Indoor Safari Park.  It was a fun play place for Beckett and he got to ride a train which he loved! We ate Italian food at a place called Italian Villa.  We also watched the movie, "It's Kind of a Funny Story." I think it should've been called, "It's Kind of a Weird and Lame Story." And to finish the night we ate ice cream. If you've never had a Chick-fil-a shake, I highly recommend them.  So yummy! Oh, and Tagg wanted me to make sure I added that he wanted to get inked on our date and get henna tattoos.  I vetoed that idea which he thought was pretty lame of me.
For J, we ate dinner at Jalapeños.  And for our activity, we made strawberry freezer jam!  It was fun and turned out so yummy.  I've never made jam before and I thought it would be hard, but it is seriously the easiest thing ever.  Plus it tastes way better and is much cheaper if you can get the strawberries when they are on sale. I thought about chewing Juicy Fruit and eating Junior Mints and Jolly Ranchers, but that unfortunately didn't happen.  To end the night we did a jigsaw puzzle. It was a great date night!

2 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

Your date nights look like so much fun! You look so darling too! I love seeing your cute preggo belly! Hope you are feeling well. Beckett looks so big with his short haircut. Super fun pictures! Hope you guys had a fun holiday weekend. Love ya!

Haylee said...

You guys are too stinking cute!! I love this!! Hope you don't mind my copying this in the future!! So fun!