I had to take a picture of this because it made me laugh. We were almost there when Beckett said he needed to go potty. He totally could've waited but Tagg wanted to stop so Beckett could learn the all important life skill of peeing outside. It took a minute for Beckett to be okay without being on the toilet, but he was able to relieve himself and Tagg was so proud.
Love all these kids. Crazy to think this group will have two more boys added to it in a few more months. I guess the Williams family is just really good at producing boys.
We went on a hike in the Palo Duro Canyon. It's the 2nd largest canyon in the U.S. and the reason Canyon got it's name. Beckett loved being able to walk around on his own and explore. By the end he also had a love for rocks. Mostly just picking them up and throwing them, but he would walk around saying, "rocks!"
Another fun thing we did was go to Cadillac Ranch. There are 10 classic wing tipped Cadillacs buried nose first in the dirt. It's modern art. You bring some spray paint and have at it. It was SO windy as you can tell by my hair blowing everywhere.
Tagg was really proud of his artwork on this car.
Brock thought we needed to get a picture with our baby bumps. Although at this point I would call mine a gigantic bulge.Beckett loved all the cars. He also loved collecting spray paint can lids that people left behind.
On Monday, we went to a park and let the kids play while the men played football and ultimate frisbee. After our morning at the park we headed home for a yummy BBQ and then headed back to Dallas. Thanks for a great time Brock and Jessica!
I wish we could've been in Utah to visit Zach, but he was well taken care of. My parents were there and visited him with my brother, his family and other extended family and Tagg's extended family went to visit him as well. It warms my heart to know that he is loved by so many people and that others will visit him and take care of his grave when we can't!
I'm so grateful for this great country we live in and for those who have given their life and served our country to preserve the freedom we have.















3 comments:
What a fun trip! I'm a little envious you got to spend time with your sister. How fun! And I love the pic of Beckett "going to the bathroom," been there done that. Most of the drives out of town there are no bathrooms within about 60 or 70 miles so when we go places, this is a common scene. So funny! You look beautiful and how fun to have a baby so close to your sister. Your boys will be darling cousins. Love you guys!
I loved reading these last two posts!! what a fun little adventure with your family! You are looking so great. and that cute little boy inside of you is already growing fat rolls?!?!?!? ahhhhhh I love it!!!!! Can't wait to see him. hang in there. and the one on one was a sad end for me too before macie came. it is much different... but two is always better than one. :)
Katie, Beckett is getting so big and cuter than ever! He is such a little stud. You are looking great! Hope all is doing well.
Post a Comment