Here's a quick recap of what we've been up to recently. We've been enjoying the warm weather and playing outside in the sprinklers.
We've been the sand park a few times. I love this picture of Beckett trying to climb up the ladder.
Beckett's had fun mowing the lawn with Daddy.Beckett's put quite a few miles on this car.
We go on walks a lot. This particular day, it was 80 degrees but Beckett insisted on wearing this sweatshirt because it had a car on it. He also went a grabbed his sunglasses right before we left. He has great fashion sense doesn't he?
This is probably my favorite shirt Beckett has. He looks so cute in muscle shirts.
We planted a garden, which will probably only produce tomatoes this year, but if only one thing is going to grow, I'm glad it's tomatoes. We've gotten about 5 tiny strawberries so Tagg considers the strawberry plant to be a success as well.
I've had a few sonos to see this little guy. At 29 weeks he was already measuring around 3lbs 3 oz which is what Zach was when he was born at 32 weeks. I'm sure this little guy will be a chunk just like Beckett. This is my favorite shot of him. He already has attitude. Love it. They've set my induction date for July 17th when I'll be 38 weeks. It could be earlier, but they said that's the earliest they can set it at this point without doing an amnio so we'll see what happens. The longest I have left is 7 weeks from today! Woohoo! I actually got really sad last night though as I was thinking about how my time with just Beckett is coming to a close. I'm grateful for that, but I'm really going to miss it being just Beckett and I. He's my little buddy and I've loved the one on one time the past few years! When I got my last sono, the lady said this little guy has hair and he has "skin folds" aka fat rolls, already forming.
More playing outside, and more playing with cars. Beckett likes to pretend this mat is a road for his cars.
My sister Megan and her husband Andrew came for a weekend so Andrew and Tagg could go to the Redwings vs. Stars hockey game. They are both big Redwing fans. It was short trip, but we had a great time with them.
Beckett's had fun playing with some of his friends.
I had a fantastic mother's day. This little stink didn't want to take a picture before church so this is the best one I got.
Tagg and Beckett made me the best Mother's Day gift! I love this quote and I love the way Tagg decided to put this together. Not only did Tagg build this frame, but he also cut out all the letters on my Circuit and put it all together. I never knew he was so crafty!I'm so grateful I get to be a mom to this little dude every day! I can't wait to bring another little boy into our home, nor can I wait for the day I get to raise his big brother. All in due time!
I recently bought 50 lbs of bacon. It was on sale for $1.50/lb which is awesome for bacon so we decided to stock up. Half of this actually wasn't for us. It was for the father/son campout our ward was doing, but I still had 50 lbs of bacon in my cart. I felt pretty ridiculous walking around Walmart with that much bacon. The lady at the checkout said, "Uh, do you like bacon?" Another guy said, "Oh, is that a pregnancy craving of yours?" I told a lot of people it was on sale and they should stock up while they had the chance.
Tagg and Beckett went on the Father/Son Campout and Beckett was in heaven. I sure hope I have a girl sometime because I was pretty bored sitting at home all by myself. Tagg kept sending me texts and picture updates of Beckett which was nice. Beckett loves to be outside exploring nature so I'm sure camping was a dream come true.
Does he not look so grown up in the picture? I almost started crying when Tagg sent it to me!
My boys. LOVE THEM!
"Helping" Dad take the tent down.
Beckett also got his first owie that warranted a bandaid. Luckily I had just bought these car bandaids a few days before. It made everything better once I put the bandaid on. I made sure I kissed it better first though. I'm not ready for my magical "kiss it better" power to be over ridden by the cars bandaid.
Last night we went to the park and fed the ducks. It was a great night with beautiful weather. I just love summer!
Beckett climbed up this huge rock all by himself. He did it once before when I was with him at the park and it scared me to death. I couldn't reach the top to help get him down so I had to climb up with my huge pregnant self to when he couldn't get down on his own. I was glad Tagg was with us last night so he could climb up instead.
And of course Tagg had to do his best Lion King impersonation.
We also had a great Memorial day which I'll post about next.















3 comments:
Looks like so much fun :) Love all the updates!
First of all, I love all your letter dates! You guys get so creative! They're great. And my hands down favorite picture from this whole post was the one of Beckett "helping" take down the tent. Seriously funny! There's not much cuter than a little boy in a big baseball hat. Glad to hear you're doing well! Your newest boy sure has a cute hand and shoulder ;-)
I believe I gave Beckett that cute muscle shirt, didn't I? :) He IS super cute in it!
Post a Comment