Sunday, July 28, 2013

5 Years!

Tagg and I have been married for 5 years! Honestly, in some ways it feels like way longer than that (in a good way!) We've just been through so much in 5 years that it seems like it should be longer to me.  The past 5 years have been filled with so many fun adventures and I can't wait to see what lies ahead.  It's exciting to think the best is still to come.
Here's a recap of our 5th anniversary. Tagg created this message that I woke up to out of sticky notes.  The pink were descriptive words about me, the green were favorite memories and the blue were things he loves about me.  Isn't that so sweet! Tagg took the day off work so we had a fun filled day!
That morning Beckett helped Tagg clean the grill.  That really had nothing to do with our anniversary, but I thought they looked pretty cute.
We got a babysitter and went to lunch and a movie.  It was nice to have a little alone time.
You know you're meant to be together when you get each other the same anniversary card!
That evening we went to the Rangers' game. It was a lot of fun and Beckett had a blast as well.
At the end of the game there were fireworks.  It was going to take a while after the game ended to start the fireworks so we got a head start to the car and stopped on the sidewalk to watch when they started the show.  Beckett loved the fireworks and still will talk about them.
It was a great day celebrating the best choice I ever made!  Here's to a gazillion more years of fun with my love.

1 comment:

McKenna said...

HAPPY 5 YEARS!!!! You guys are such an adorable family, I really don't think it gets any cuter! The Rangers game pictures are my fav and you and Beckett sitting on the sidewalk watching the fireworks is just too precious!