Friday night we made margaritas, ate M&Ms, and watched our marriage movie. I have no idea if the margaritas we made are anything like a real margarita, but they were SO yummy. Nice and refreshing on a hot day. Basically it was a lime slushy and I'm pretty much addicted to them. And I love watching our marriage dvd. It was one of the best days ever and I love reliving it!
On Saturday we went to McDonalds and got breakfast. We had a coupon, which worked out perfectly to fit into our M date. Saturday night, we went a listened to live music. A tribute band of Bon Jovi called Blaze of Glory. They were okay but they didn't play any songs we knew! Beckett loved dancing to the music though. After the concert we were going to get a treat at Market Street, but like I said, I'm addicted to margaritas so I opted to go home and make those again. It was a magnificent date!
Our N date was not nearly as exciting, but it was necessary. I made New York Pizza for dinner. It is a white pizza with mozzarella and ricotta cheese that we ate a lot when we lived in New York. So yummy!
We also nested to get ready for our newborn that will be arriving shortly. We got all the baby clothes down from the attic and got things washed and put away. We are pretty much ready for this little guy to make his debut next week! (more on that later) And because no date is complete without a treat, we had some nuts to end the night.
Not sure if we will get any more letter dates in before the little man comes, but we will finish at some point!







5 comments:
I still love your letter date idea. You guys are so cool!
I'm excited to hear about this new little guy coming your way. Wishing for a smooth labor and delivery next week.
I can't wait to see your new little one! I'll be Praying everything goes well for you guys!!
Um the picture of Beckett with his tiny feet crossed? So adorable it should be illegal. He is really, really cute.
Next week?! AHHH! Can't wait to see pictures of him and hear about him! Good luck, Katie! Thinking of and praying for you always!
I agree, the picture of Beckett with legs crossed and sunglasses on. GQ all the way. I love watching his personality in pictures, I can not imagine seeing what it is like in person. Congrats on little Griffin! Oh, and will you name my next baby because you guys find great ones.
Post a Comment