Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February

The rest of February was spent doing a lot of fun things.
We went to the gymnastics place by us for their open play time.  Beckett was a little uncertain of everything at first, but he warmed up to it pretty quickly. I'm thinking of putting him in a gymnastics class this fall, so it was fun to see him on all the different equipment.
Liam turned 4 but because of sicknesses and a bout with whooping cough, only the boys were able to go. Liam, Tucker, Tagg and Beckett went to Chick-fil-a and then went to see The Lego Movie.  I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on the movie but Tagg and Beckett liked it.  I think Beckett's favorite thing was eating popcorn.  I was told he even ate the popcorn off the floor as they were leaving.  That makes me throw up in my mouth a little thinking about it.
 Speaking of throwing up, this is my son eating blue cheese.  He loves it.  He must be his father's son.
Griff took his first bath like a big boy which also just happened to be the boys first bath together.
 How many rolls do you see in this picture?
 We also enjoyed some of the nice weather we've had by playing at the park.
 This was Griff's first time in the swing.  He loved it!
We spent a lot more time playing together.
We went to the Zoo the last week of February.  I had never been to the Dallas Zoo before.  They were doing penguin days in January and February and you can get in for 5 dollars so we decided to go.  We took the train down and spent the morning at the Zoo.  The kids were in heaven!
Griff was loving this parrot that was bouncing on a rope in the kids play area.  He was laughing so hard every time he'd bounce up and down.
And we ended the month enjoying the amazing weather with another trip to the park.

1 comment:

Amanda Petersen said...

Love all the posts. It's been such a busy and fun month for sure! I can't believe Griff is so big now. Sure love your cute family.