As I mentioned earlier, life has just been so busy. Last week, Tagg or I had something going on every night of the week. I felt like we never saw each other. Finally Saturday afternoon we were able to spend some time together. We went to lunch at Tin Star and then went to the mall. Tagg was able to get some new running shoes and Beckett played at the play area for a little while.
After the mall, we went to the Discovery Center in Frisco. It was fun but pretty small. They say they are going to be doubling their space soon and hopefully then it will be cooler. Beckett didn't really care that it was small and he still had a blast. His favorite part was building the lego car to race with Tagg and anything that involved golf balls.
The iphone has the worst forward facing camera, but I still love this picture SO much.
After the Discovery Center we went to Ikea. We were able to get some stuff for Beckett's birthday next month. I can't believe he will be 3!
Sunday we went to church and had Tagg's family over for dinner. We had a yummy french toast dinner with all kinds of toppings and syrups. I LOVE breakfast food and it's the perfect Sunday dinner meal. The only thing not perfect about the weekend was our crazy weather on Sunday. We went from 80 degree weather on Saturday to freezing temps and sleet and ice on Sunday. Only in Texas can you get this insane crazy weather!
I love being able to spend time with my boys. Life is so great right now. I just can't help but count all of my many blessings!









No comments:
Post a Comment