Wednesday, March 5, 2014

O and P dates

Remember how a year and a half ago we started the alphabet dates?  Well, we started doing them again. We took about a 6 month hiatus when Griff was born.
Our O date was awesome.   Tagg planned an Oriental night. We made Origami, listened to Oriental music, ate Orange chicken, made a floating lantern (to go with the oriental theme), and ate Oreos for dessert.  Like I said, it was awesome.  We never got the floating lantern to float, so at some point we'll have to try again.
I totally dropped the ball on the letter P. I had a bunch of stuff planned but due to some unforeseeable events, we had to do the date during the week which didn't leave us as much time.  We went to Pei Wei for dinner.  It was delicious.
We then went home and put our Pjs on and ate Peanut butter cookies. I had other fun things planned like going to the Park and playing the game Power Grid, but we ran out of time.
Tagg's up next with Q and I can't wait to see what he comes up with!

No comments: