We got dressed up super fancy and went to a steak house downtown called Nick and Sams. It's the kind of place Tagg and I would never usually go to, but he got a gift card there from his work for Christmas which made us able to go and enjoy a fancy restaurant with amazing food! I'm still dreaming about the lobster mac and cheese.
It was super dark inside the restaurant so this is the best picture we could get. I told Tagg I really felt like we were playing a role there. I felt a little out of place with so many fancy people around. I was sitting there thinking, yeah, I usually eat at Chick-fil-a with spit up on me, my hair in a pony tail and little to no make up on. It was fun pretending to be so fancy, but I have to say, I love my spit up and pony tail life!
On Valentine's Day, Beckett helped me deliver the sugar cookies we made the day before to his nursery leaders. He loves nursery and we love his leaders.
The boys and I played the rest of the day.
Griffin enjoyed the blueberries he ate for lunch.
When Tagg got off work, we took the boys to the park and ate heart shaped PB&J sandwiches for dinner. It got chilly pretty quickly so we only played for a few minutes before we headed home.
These little Valentine's of mine make me feel like the luckiest mom around. I love them to pieces.
Love, love, love these boys of mine!







No comments:
Post a Comment