We've spent a lot of our time playing and enjoying the outdoors this month. I had to go to the mall a few weeks ago so I let the boys play at the play place for a bit.
Griff was quite the ladies man.Griff loves to swing when we go to the park. He will sit in the swing for 30 minutes and clap and smile. I can give him a push and walk away and do something with Beckett and when I come back to push him again he's just sitting there with a big smile on his face. This particular day he was quite the cheeser.
Now that Griff's mobile, he finds himself stuck in places he got in, but can't get out of.
This sweet little smile melts my heart.The boys LOVE bath time. They both love to splash. They usually take a bath together and then Griff gets out and Beckett gets a little wild. The floor is usually soaked by the time Beckett gets out of the tub. Good thing it's just water.
It's so cute to watch the boys start to play more together and develop their relationship more. Beckett is so sweet and usually is very careful with Griffin. He will bring him toys and do all kinds of silly things to make him laugh.
We went to Tagg's cousin's daughter's birthday party last weekend in Gilmer and during the drive, I looked in the backseat and saw Beckett trying to pass Mater to Griffin in his car seat. He's pretty good at sharing...when it's on his terms.
Griffin thought the bounce house was pretty fun.Why do we buy toys? The only thing Griffin and Dallas wanted to play with were water bottles.
I'm so happy we're getting into Spring and having beautiful weather so we can go to the park and play outside. In a few more months it will be too hot to go the park so we better take advantage now.









No comments:
Post a Comment