Tuesday, July 15, 2014

6 YEARS!

While we were in San Antonio, Tagg and I celebrated our 6th anniversary.  We need 2 hands now to show how many years we've been married.  That's pretty awesome!
We started the morning with a family walk around the neighborhood. Beckett loves pushing Griffin in the stroller.
Then Beckett helped Tagg wash our car.  It was pretty gross considering we had driven over 4,000 miles in it over the past few weeks.
Beckett's still not a fan of loud noises so this is how he sat while Tagg vacuumed the inside of the car.
After Griff woke up from his nap, we brought him out and let Beckett drive him around in the go-
cart.  They both loved it.
That evening thanks to my awesome sister, brother-in-law and parents, we were able to enjoy a night out sans kids.  It was great.  We went to Red Robin for dinner.  I ate myself sick on their sweet potato fries.  So good!
Then we unleashed our inner child and went to Sea World to ride roller coasters.  There are only 2 big roller coasters, but we rode both of them a total of 8 times in less than 2 hours.  I thought there would be long lines since it was a holiday weekend, but the longest we had to wait was about 5 minutes.  We were both glad that neither one of us threw up. (Last time Tagg rode a roller coaster we weren't as lucky!)
I'm so grateful that I made the decision to be sealed to Tagg 6 years ago. It's been an amazing 6 years with so many highs and a few lows. I wouldn't want to go through this life with anyone else by my side to experience it all. I always look back at these pictures and think, "Man, we were such babies!" We had no clue what we were in for which is probably a good thing.  Lucky for us we are stronger and better together because of all we've been through and the best part is we went through it TOGETHER!

3 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

Six Years! Wahoo! Congratulations! Glad you guys were able to celebrate. The picture of Beckett pushing Griffin is AWESOME! Griff's arms in the air...so fun! I love that you went to Sea World...that seriously sounds like the most fun anniversary. I would love to do that. You guys are so fun. So glad you found each other. You have a beautiful family. Love you guys!

Lynn April said...

"We need 2 hands now to show how many years we've been married." I LOVE THAT! Looks like you two had a great time celebrating. Happy 6 years!

Tiffany said...

I agree with Amanda, I love that you guys went to Sea World to ride roller coasters! Happy anniversary
!!!