No trip to Provo is complete without a trip to J-Dawgs. Love this place so much!
And of course we had to walk around campus. It's weird to now feel old as we walk around and go to the bookstore with our kiddos. I still want to feel like I fit in there, but truth is, I was a freshman TEN years ago. Crazy. I graduated 5 years ago. Oh geez...I'm getting old.
Hopefully our boys will be able to re-create this picture when they both go to BYU someday. That would make Tagg one happy daddy.
I was able to spend a few more hours with this little man.And of course we had to walk around campus. It's weird to now feel old as we walk around and go to the bookstore with our kiddos. I still want to feel like I fit in there, but truth is, I was a freshman TEN years ago. Crazy. I graduated 5 years ago. Oh geez...I'm getting old.
Tagg was the pack mule this day. Thats about 65 pounds of extra weight he's carrying.
I wanted to hike the "Y" while we were in Provo, but it just didn't work out this time. In the weeks after we lost Zach and before we moved to Dallas, we hiked the "Y" 3 or 4 times. We got pretty fast too. Even though we didn't hike it, we still took a drive up to the parking lot that overlooks Provo. The boys were asleep so Tagg and I took a selfie. I'm so lucky to be married to this man.Hopefully our boys will be able to re-create this picture when they both go to BYU someday. That would make Tagg one happy daddy.
I was also able to get together with some of my college friends that were in my Elementary Ed cohort. They are amazing girls and some of my favorite memories from college happened with these lovely ladies.
And this pretty lady.
I was trying to get a picture of Sawyer and Beckett together but it just wasn't working.
Sawyer doesn't have a lot of hair so he's kind of obsessed with other people's hair. Almost every picture I took of these two looks something like this.
I snapped this picture so I could remember this sweet moment. Griffin was having a hard time falling asleep in his car seat so I put my hand where he could grab it. Every time I took my hand away, he started crying. Eventually he fell asleep with his little hand clasped around my finger.
I was also able to see some friends that I taught with at Pony Express. I love those girls so much and they've been great friends to me the past 5 years. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture with them.
I love that we can see some many people and do so many fun things when we go to Utah. Up next is our time in Fielding and Logan.









No comments:
Post a Comment